First Diet Coke Ad

The first official ad for Taylor’s Diet Coke campaign has been released! We really love how simplistic it is and really shows how anyone can connect to her music. What do you think?

8 responses to “First Diet Coke Ad”

1. […] by Hong. Posted in Pictures We have added two behind-the-scenes photos from the Diet Coke commercial to the gallery along with screen captures. You can check them out by clicking on the thumbnails […]

2. katieblack says:

Love it love it love it, and Taylor loves it too, here she is talking about the concept for the Diet Coke commercial: http://www.gtv.com/search/youtube/CTI_Or9aS3w

3. katieblack says:

Taylor, watching you in the video about talking about the commercial and helping people escape was really meaningful to me and other people who need that joy in their lives, keep creating great music, I love watching you online, its my escape!

4. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

5. Roosevelt says:

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment
    (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

6. Melodee says:

It’s really very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I just use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the most recent news.

7. alprazolam says:

It’s awesome for me to have a website, which is useful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

8. program tv says:

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or
    something. I believe that you just can do with a few percent to pressure the
    message home a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.