Happy 23rd Birthday, Taylor!

Happy birthday, Taylor! Thank you for everything you’ve done and for never giving up on us, your fans. You’re truly an inspiration, and with Red you’ve proved that you’re never going to completely change; you prove that age is just a number, and that writing will always be how you communicate. You also spread your wings and touched more hearts with Safe & Sound, so thank you. Thank you for being you, and thank you for not being afraid to take a risk. Thank you for the opportunity you gave this site back in October. Without you, we wouldn’t have this site and the friendships we’ve made through it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you a lot, so have the happiest of birthdays!

9 responses to “Happy 23rd Birthday, Taylor!”

1. Adeline says:

Happy birthday taylor! Your songs has always been a inspiration to me. I still can’t forget the first time you came to singapore for your first concert.. & I hope you’ll come back for tour soon! Love you <3

2. Kyaw Zaw Han says:

Happy birthday .. Taylor .. i am waiting to watch ur red tour from Myanmar . I wish ur success can never stop until the end .. ur lovely songs and amazing performances are exsiting in this universe until the world end..loveu..

3. Jessica Swift says:

Happy birth day Taylor. Your twenty-three now. Keep being beautiful inside and out. Keep on getting more successful. May each day that’ll pass is a day full of happiness. All of your FANS wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we wish for more BIRTH DAYS TO COME <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

4. Taylor`s Fan says:

can u make this video available in Canada for me :(

5. khadir khan says:

happy birth day taylor alison swift,
    i love u more than any thing in whole world.
    u soo beautiful every thing to me my love, i use to sing u’rs songs all time all of u’r songs are beautiful like u…..

6. Matilda says:

Happy 23rd birthday to beautiful, wonderful angel Taylor Alison Swift!
    Yours forever,
    Swiftie

7. Evan Webster says:

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift hope you have a wonderful day today.

8. Jeff Gilbert says:

I Love U Soooo Much Taylor U Rock Have A Great 23rd B-Day Swiftie 4Ever

9. Chaa says:

Taylor, Happy Birthday, Just Happiness for you, love and so much music, U are Amazing, Beautiful, juste Awsome, go on like that, Wonderful woman , Love You <3 (I'm sorry to be late, but Yesterday I could'nt come) Kiss !