“Eyes Open” Preview!

Amazon.de posted previews of the songs on The Hunger Games soundtrack including “Eyes Open.” Click on the banner below to listen to it:

Let us know what you think of the preview! Don’t forget to pre-order the soundtrack, which is set to release on March 20th.

6 responses to ““Eyes Open” Preview!”

1. Eyes Open! says:

There is also another preview on tumblr. It’s so amazing I can’t wait to hear the whole song! :D

2. TOTO says:

It’s SO EXCITING!! i Love the book especially cause Taylor will sing for its movie~ <3

3. Femke says:

Right now I’m freaking out!!!!! It’s sounds so amazing!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!! Why is March 23th still to far away!!!!

4. khadir khan says:

Another Amayzing is going on 20 mar omg i can’t wait why it not today @@@/=!
    Perhaps the feelings thatwe experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.

I lov u taylor swift
    frm india khadir khan

5. Ami says:

Not sure about this song…. but I’ll wait to judge until after I hear the whole song.

6. Michael says: