Taylor To Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards

It has been announced that Taylor will be performing at the 2014 Grammy Awards! The show will air live on CBS on January 26th, so be sure to tune in. Which song do you hope she will perform? Let us know!

This year’s lineup of who’s performing at the Jan. 26 Grammy Awards has just been announced, and the show really promises to rock.

While nominees such as Taylor Swift, T.I., Macklemore and Lewis were certainly expected to perform, there will be the added benefits of Pink singing her popular duet (and song of the year nominee) “Just Give Me a Reason” with Nate Ruess from FUN.

Katy Perry will no doubt be Roaring onstage, and Robin Thicke will blur the lines alongside the ’70s and ’80s band Chicago, whose The Chicago Transit Authority album was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame this year.

Perhaps the most exciting performance will be the inaugural Grammy appearance of New Zealander chanteuse Lorde, a nominee for four awards who’ll perform her hit “Royals.”

12 responses to “Taylor To Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards”

1. Fernando says:

I’m so excited to see Taylor perform, hope she songs ALL TOO WELL, I’ll pray everyday lol can wait, Taylor will slay

2. parmis says:

IM SO EXCITED SO SEE HER !!! ANY SONG , ALL OF THEM ARE AWSOME !!

3. Ellie says:

ALL TOO WELL PLEASE LET HER PLAY ALL TOO WELL

4. Azzy says:

I’m sure she’s going to do another Begin Again performance, since it’s nominated! So exciting!

5. Abby Blaine says:

I am praying and praying and praying that Taylor will sing ALL TOO WELL, I feel it is her best performance from RED and I think all the haters should be able to see how good/ emotional her performance is! Love You Taylor Swift!!<3 13

6. Marianna Gibson says:

I am beyond excited. Praying that she sings All Too Well. That is most beautiful song I’ve ever heard and it needs to finally receive the reconigition it deserves.

7. Besides, if she sang All Too Well everyone would finally see the kind of artist she is. Pure, raw talent. I guarantee everyone watching would finally understand. And she deserves that.

8. MarkoMarin says:

I just hope she won’t perform I Knew You Were Trouble again. We’ve seen that one too many times.

All Too Well would be amazing, but that’s not gonna happen.

9. mns says:

i am really really execited to watch taylor swift live performance at grammy’s & i hope she will perform “all too well and lucky one” hope so she does

10. vinny says:

I am excited to see she will perform, I hope it is ALL TO WELL…. It is the best on the Red Album!!

11. Jeff Gilbert says:

I Hope She Wins Album Of The Year And All The Other Grammys She’s Up For I Hope She Performs I Knew You Were Trouble

12. Kyla says:

I think she might play Sweeter Than Fiction. It would be sooo cool if she played All Too Well, though! Either that or Begin Again.