Perth, Australia

Taylor kicked off the Australian leg of her Speak Now World Tour today in Perth, Australia! Her hair is still mostly straight, but it looks pretty as always and it’s good to see her try new things! Be sure to check it out by clicking on the thumbnails below!

7 responses to “Perth, Australia”

1. Laura Harrison says:

WOW! SHE LOOKS PRETTY!! =D

2. Emma S says:

“I’m on a lonely road and I am travelling travelling travelling” lyrics on her arm <3

3. khadir khan says:

Awesome she looks pretty as she always@/:<£

"The hours I spend to watch you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing toit… you make me feel that I am alive. Other guys it is saidhave seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough, u r like my heart beat any day when i get the chance just to meet u wat i gonna do i don't know about dat, thank u for being a singer, /i lov u taylor/ it like i'm talking with u. "

I lov u taylor swift
    frm india khadir khan

4. jessica says:

i cannt wait till the melbourne show in a week and a halfs time ! im soo excitedd, LOVE YOU TAYLORR !

5. Lauren says:

I hope all the Peth Fans had a great time! I cannot wait till the 2 Sydney concerts next week!!! So excited :D

6. Samantha Dekker says:

I was there!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!! My first time in a concert, so of COURSE it had to be Tay! You eastern guys are gonna have SO much FUN!!! And she swam in the INdian Ocean for the first time! :) woo!! yeah – best night of my life so far!! :)

7. Hailey says: