Photoshoot Outtakes + New Music Video

We added more outtakes from Taylor’s 2010 photoshoot for the UK magazine The Independent to the gallery. She looks gorgeous in every shot, so check them out!

Taylor also tweeted on Twitter to let us know that she has filmed a new music video:

@taylorswift13: About to wrap day 2 of a new music video that I can’t WAIT for you to see!! While we wait, shall we all vote for the AMA’s? :)

Which song do you hope or think the video will be for?

20 responses to “Photoshoot Outtakes + New Music Video”

1. PC says:

Enchanted!!!

2. Mary says:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope it’s for Enchanted! I love that song to death!!!! The song NEEDS a music video!

3. Sami says:

The Wonderstruck commercial looked stunning, so I hope she stretches it out a bit into a full-blown music video. I was also not very satisfied with the Sparks Fly music video. It was my favorite song, but it ended up being a semi-commercial for the tour, so it’d be awesome if she does a real music video for it!

4. TOTO says:

I bet it’s for Haunted maybe?!

5. inna says:

i hope its enchanted!!! guys dont forget to VOTE FOR TAYLOR! she needs us! GO SWIFTIES!!! http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards/vote

6. Tess says:

I hope it’s Enchanted or Last Kiss :)

7. Sylvanas says:

I want Enchanted soooooooooooooo much but I think this video is for Ours!!!

8. Femke says:

I really hope it’s a new song we never heard before!!! From her new record!! And if not I really wish it’s enchanted or long live!! (I’m very happy, I’m from Holland and just found out speak now world tour dvd/cd will be released in Holland on the 21st, I was afraid it wouldn’t come out in Holland so my day was made when I read of the new music video and that I can by speak now world tour dvd/cd!!!!!!!!)

9. i know its ours! and the other one i thinks its enchanted or haunted… i wish it was speak now whahaha.. im a male fan.. the number 1 male fan of taylor swift!!

10. sparkly says:

maybe Enchanted or Haunted? I hope so.:)

11. SellyGirl says:

i bet that it’s Enchanted, but i wish it was Last Kiss <3 that's the most beautiful song on the earth. (L)

12. Gabriella says:

I love Enchanted, Haunted and Last Kiss most, but I hope it’s for Enchanted :D

13. Schnuffie says:

I think it’s Enchanted, but I wish it whould be Dear John,
    cause that’s her best song ever. The lyrics and the music
    you can really hear what she was/ is feeling. Everytime I hear
    this song I’m thrilled!!

14. kendall says:

i luv ours and enchanted so if it is either of them i will be the happiest girl in the world!!!

15. jen says:

it probably isn’t better than revenge but i sure hope just maybe it is! thats my favorite song!

16. Ana says:

Hope is Sparks Fly or Better Than Revenge *-*

17. giorgi says:

please, i want hounted

18. Nikki says:

I heard somewhere that an insider said that it was Ours. I guess that would be okay. Although if she was going to do a music video for a song on the Speak Now Deluxe Edition, I’d rather it be If This Was A Movie :)

19. I have heard rumors that it is a new video of Sparks Fly, but now that she sang Ours at the CMA´s, I will guess that it is for that song instead :-)
    Taylor Swift Norway.