Jogging at Jardin des Tuileries

We added High Quality candids of Taylor & Caitlin while they take a jog at Jardin des Tuileries in Paris, France earlier this morning! Be sure to check them out in the gallery. Both Taylor & Caitlin look completely adorable.

002.jpg009.jpg016.jpg001.jpg005.jpg

7 responses to “Jogging at Jardin des Tuileries”

1. TheDarkKnight says:

Man, i was almost to see her because i was next to the station of Tuileries, i was at the louvre, i am so unlucky

2. Vanessa. A says:

Gosh I’m so sad to can’t go out right now, I really want to go to her hotel !! I want to see her, I want to see her !!! And tomorrow.. THE SHOW ♥

3. Brittany says:

I saw the thumbnails and I was like hm did they randomly start walking a dog? Turns out Taylor just found a stick and picked it up bahahaha. I can so imagine her just walking and going oh! A stick! lol

4. Ace says:

Picture 023.jpg, bodyguard looks like he’s about to pull out a gun or something lol, lookin pretty BA. Taylor looks like she’s spotted the photographer i n last few pics, giving him the death stare.

5. Ace says:

That picture of her with the stick, the one in the thumbnails, totally seems like a photoshoot, great picture right there. Not that I condone paparazzi. >.>

6. tracy says:

how was the weather in Paris? It looked like everyone had their coats on, but Taylor was so cute and she played with a stick!!!! it is the first time to see her work out or do the jog! made me love her even more:)

7. mbt shoes says:

I am genuinely grateful to the owner of this web page Taylor Swift Web | Your Online Resource For Everything Taylor Swift » Jogging at Jardin des Tuileries who has shared this fantastic post at here.