Happy 21st Birthday, Taylor!

Today is a very special day… Taylor turns 21! We want to wish her a happy birthday and we hope she will have a wonderful day with her family and friends. She deserves this after all the hard work she has put in and the incredibly nice things she has done for us fans. She has accomplished so much in the past few years and amazes us every day. We are so proud of her! Taylor gives comfort, hope, happiness, and sympathy in her songs to her millions of fans and can make us feel like her best friend after listening to one CD. We hope she keeps making great music in the future! Make sure to visit the forum (click on the banner above) or to tweet #HappyBirthdayTaylor, #HappyBdayTaylor or #Happy21stBdayTaylor on Twitter to celebrate Taylor’s birthday!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! Thanks for being so special to us. You’re an inspiration and we can’t wait to see you perform at your “Speak Now” world tour next year! We love you and stay beautiful! <3 :)

26 responses to “Happy 21st Birthday, Taylor!”

1. igu says:

#SWEET21SWIFT GOT #1 TREDING TOPICS BRAZIL ON TWITTER.
    HELP US TO GET ON WORLDWIDE!

2. David says:

#SWEET21SWIFT GOT #1 TREDING TOPICS BRAZIL ON TWITTER.
    HELP US TO GET ON WORLDWIDE! +1

3. Vitor says:

#SWEET21SWIFT GOT #1 TREDING TOPICS BRAZIL ON TWITTER.
    HELP US TO GET ON WORLDWIDE! +2

4. Lauren says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR

5. Felicia says:

happy birthday taylor!!! so proud of you :D
    love, from sweden :)

6. Ellie says:

Happy birthday taylor, gorgeous girl! Hope your day is amazing, like you! Continue making great music, will always support you! <3

PS: The B-day graphic is so cute! :D

7. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Alvin Jaha Lee, Call me Swifty:). Call me Swifty:) said: Happy 21st Birthday, Taylor! http://taylorswiftweb.net/?p=3453 […]

8. Linda Kitts says:

Happy Birthday Taylor from your message boards at VH1. I don’t know if you know it but you have a bunch of older fans there that just want to wish you all the best.

9. Logan says:

Happy birthday, pretty girl!
    It’s hard to believe what all you have accomplished in just 21 years.
    We love you, Tay, and hope you have a magical birthday full of glitter and sparkly dresses! ;)

10. andrea says:

happy birthday taylor!1=D
    so proud of all ur work.dont let go of that gift of urs!

11. KENYA FERNANDEZ") says:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TAYLOR..HAVENT BEEN TO ONE OF UR CONCERTS YET”( BUT IM THE BIGGEST FAN, WELL WHO ISNT RIGHT? ANYWAY STRAIT TO THE POINT , HOPE U HAVE THE GREATEST DAY HOPE ALL UR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE WHICH IM GUESSING THEY ALREADY CAME TRUE..ANYWAY (SPEAK NOW) CD ROCKZ MY SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER INSPIRATION”)

12. Halie says:

happy birthday taylor, i am so happy for you, hope you have the best birthday ever.
    keep up all of your hard work. i luv your music and always will.

13. Matt says:

Fair enough wish her a happy birthday and on all the fame and money, but why say she deserves to turn 21? that was going to happen anyway lol

but apart from that Happy Taylor Swift Day!!!

14. Leila says:

Happy birthday!!! Joyeux anniversaire Taylor!!!

15. Gabrielle says:

Happy Birthday Taylor :)
    we will always love you.

16. Steffi says:

Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Germanys ♥ U <333333

17. Ida says:

Congratulations Taylor!! ur the best! I wish you the best for the day and every day that comes. I love you soo much..
    love from north Norway! : )

18. nicole says:

happy birthday:)

19. Riley says:

Happy Birthday Taylorr<3 I hope you have an amzing day with your family and friends:) You mean so much to me and I feel so connected to you when I hear your music:) I love you and Happy 21st Birthdayy!!

20. crystyn myers says:

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TAY-TAY. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH TAYLOR. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TAY-TAY. I HOPE YOU HAVE ROCKIN B-DAY. I THINK YOU ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL TAYLOR. LOVE ALWAYS YOUR #1 FAN CRYSTYN MARIE MYERS.XOXOXOXOXO.:)

21. brandy myers says:

hb taylor. ive always known of your existence just never really listened to it or gave you credit but when my lil sister became your fan she exposed me to who you really are. your music and heart are as pure and beautiful as you pretty face. you are an inspiration and role model, stay true csuse the world loves your music and your fans need you.
    yoursc truely, brandy lee myers

22. Gilisa says:

Happy Birthday Taylor! Love you, your music is amazing and I always love listening to you and “The Outside” always makes me feel better. You’re amazing, hope you birthday is fantastic. Happy 21st!!!!!

23. Leah says:

Happy birthday taylor! I’m so proud of you! You’ve come a long way since you released your debut album when you were 16. I love you. STAY BEAUTIFUL.

24. melody says:

IM U R BIGGGGGGGGGEST FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!!!!!!!! U R ABSULOATLY GORGEOUS……………UR VOICE IS AMAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. melody says:

happy birthday honeyyyyyyyy im from kurdestan(middle east)!